To be completed before the end of Second Year:
3. STA130H1 (strongly recommended to be taken in the first year, due to priority enrollment given to first-year students)
4. CSC108H1/ CSC120H1/ CSC148H1. A student who has completed CSC110Y1 also fulfills this program requirement.
STA314H1 is strongly recommended.
- In order to enroll in ANY 300- or 400-level ACT course, the minimum grade of C must be obtained in each of ACT240H1, ACT245H1 and ACT247H1. The enrolment requirements and the prerequisites for all ACT courses will be strictly enforced.
- Students who have an interest in pursuing studies in mathematical finance should consider taking MAT244H1, MAT336H1/ MAT337H1 and APM346H1.
- Students interested in actuarial practices should consider taking ACT371H1, ACT372H1, ACT470H1, ACT471H1, ACT473H1, ACT475H1.