(10 full courses or their equivalent)
1. A full year of introductory courses in the first or second year, to be selected from RLG100Y1/ RLG280Y1 or RLG101H1F and RLG101H1S.
2. No later than the third year of study: RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses.
4. One course drawn from RLG 209H1/211H1/212H1/213H1.
5. Two consecutive (FCE) language courses in one of: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Sanskrit or Tibetan.
6. A total of nine half-courses (or equivalent) chosen from the list below. At least five half-courses (or equivalent) must be RLG courses ( EAS324H1, EAS325H1, and EAS361Y1 are counted as RLG courses here). At least five half-courses (or equivalent) must be taken at the 300-level or higher.
Second year courses: RLG205H1, RLG245H1, RLG246H1, FAH260H1, EAS209H1, EAS215H1, HIS280Y1, HIS281Y1, HIS282Y1, HIS283H1, NEW214Y1, NEW232Y1, PHL237H1.
Third year courses: RLG316H1, RLG356H1, RLG361H1, RLG363H1, RLG366H1, RLG368H1, RLG372H1, RLG373H1, RLG375H1, RLG371H5, RLG373H5, RLG374H5, RLGC07H3S, FAH363H1, FAH364H1, FAH368H1, EAS338H1, EAS361Y1, EAS346H1, HIS380H1, NEW332H1, NEW333H1, NEW339H1, PHL337H1.
7. One half-course at the 400 level.
Fourth year courses: RLG462H1, RLG463H1, RLG464H1, RLG465H1, RLG466H1, RLG467H1, RLG468H1, RLG469Y1, RLG470H1, RLG470H5, RLG473H1, FAH461H1, HIS485H1, NEW433H1.
8. RLG404H1 or RLG405H1 or RLG406H1, a capstone integrative course. (Note: this does not fulfil the requirement of the 400 level FCE in #7 above.)