GGR497H1: Independent Research

Independent research extension to one of the courses already completed in Environmental Geography. Enrolment requires written permission from a faculty supervisor and Associate Chair, Undergraduate. Only open to students who have completed 10 FCE's and who are enrolled in a Specialist or Major program sponsored by the Department of Geography. Not eligible for CR/NCR option.


10.0 FCE's

Distribution Requirements: 
Social Science