(6.5 full courses or their equivalent)
1. RLG100Y1/ RLG280Y1 in first or second year (1.0 credit).
2. RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses and must be taken no later than the third year of study (0.5 credit).
3. RLG204H1 (0.5 credit).
4. One half-course from RLG209H1/ RLG211H1/ RLG212H1/ RLG213H1 (0.5 credit).
5. Seven half-courses from the following list (four half-courses must be at the 300+ level): NMC103H1, NMC273Y1, NMC275H1, NMC348Y1, NMC355H1, NMC374H1, NMC376H1, NMC377Y1, NMC381H1, NMC385H1, NMC393H1, NMC396Y1, NMC471H1, NMC475H1; PHL336H1; RLG312H1, RLG350H1, RLG351H1, RLG352H1, RLG355H1, RLG356H1, RLG458H1; FAH265H1, FAH326H1 (3.5 credits).
6. RLG404H1 or RLG405H1 or RLG406H1, a capstone, integrative course (0.5 credit).
Note: Special Topics courses with Islam content (like NMC277H1 or RLG412H1) will also count towards the program.