This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(10 full courses or their equivalent, including at least one full course equivalent at the 400 level)
- The following language courses: ITA100Y1, ITA250Y1, ITA350Y1, ITA450H1
- One additional 200-series ITA full course equivalent
- Two full course equivalents at the 300+ level in literature, including 0.5 FCE in each of the THREE periods of Italian literature:
- One half course from the following: ITA360H1/ ITA363H1/ ITA364H1/ ITA431H1/ ITA432H1/ ITA433H1
- One half course from the following: ITA311H1/ ITA320H1/ ITA321H1/ ITA330H1/ ITA332H1/ ITA340H1/ ITA341H1/ ITA342H1/ ITA345H1/ ITA348H1/ ITA370H1/ ITA380H1/ ITA400H1/ ITA420H1/ ITA441H1/ ITA445H1
- Two additional full course equivalents at the 300+ level with at least one half course at the 400 level
NOTE: No more than TWO full courses or equivalent where the language of instruction is English may be counted towards the Specialist Program.