(10 full courses or their equivalent)
1. A full year of introductory courses in the first or second year, to be selected from RLG100Y1/ RLG280Y1 or RLG101H1F and RLG101H1S
4. No later than the third year of study: RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses.
5. Four half-courses in Greek, normally fulfilled by GRK101H1, GRK102H1 + GRK200H1, and GRK201H1 and GRK202H1. (Note: Upon approval of the program coordinator, students may be permitted to substitute for these courses two full courses in another ancient language, e.g., Syriac, Aramaic.)
6. Four 300+ half-courses chosen from RLG319H1, RLG320H1, RLG321H1, RLG322H1, RLG323H1, RLG324H1, RLG326H1, RLG327H1, RLG328H1.
7. One half-course from RLG448H1, RLG449H1, RLG451H1, RLG452H1, RLG453H1, RLG454H1, RLG455H1, RLG458H1.
8. Three half-courses or the equivalent chosen from CLA204H1, CLA230H1, CLA231H1, CLA232H1, CLA233H1, CLA305H1, CLA308H1, CLA310H1, CLA364H1, CLA368H1, CLA369H1, CLA371H, CLA378H1, NMC351H1 NMC252H1, NMC270H1, NMC351H1, NMC360H1, NMC361H1, NML352H1, NML353H1, NML356Y1, NML357H1, NML358H1, NML359H1, NML451H1, NML452H1, FAH309H1, FAH313H1, FAH318H1, FAH319H1, FAH424H1.
9. Two half-courses in another religious tradition, preferably an Asian tradition such as Hinduism,Sikhism or Buddhism.
10. RLG404H1 or RLG405H1, or RLG406H1, a capstone integrative course. (Note: this does not fulfil the requirement of the 400-level FCE in #7 above.)