This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(6.5 full courses or their equivalent)
1. One RLG FCE at the 100-level.
2. No later than the third year of study: RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses.
3. One course from RLG201H1/ RLG202H1/ RLG203H1/ RLG204H1/ RLG205H1/ RLG206H1/ RLG208H1/ RLG241H1.
4. Four RLG half-courses at the 300+ level, one of which must be in the same tradition as was chosen from #3 above.
5. Four half-courses chosen from other RLG courses.
6. RLG404H1 or RLG405H1 or RLG407H1, a capstone, integrative course.
Two half-course cross-listed courses may be counted towards the fulfillment of the degree (consult the Religion website for a list of eligible courses).