(10 full courses or their equivalent)
1. A fulll year of introductory courses in the first or second year, to be selected from RLG100Y1/ RLG280Y1 or RLG101H1F and RLG101H1S.
2. No later than the third year of study: RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses.
3. One course from RLG202H1/ RLG203H1/ RLG204H1/ RLG205H1/ RLG206H1/ RLG208H1/ RLG241H1.
4. One course from RLG209H1/211H1/212H1/ RLG213H1.
5. Any other 200 level RLG course (excluding language courses).
6. Seven RLG half-courses at the 300+ level. Students should develop a focused program of study and may consult the Associate Chair or program office for advice.
7. One half-course at the 400 level in your area of focus.
8. Five other RLG half-courses at any level.
9. RLG404H1 or RLG405H1 or RLG406H1, a capstone integrative course (note: this does not fulfil the requirement of the 400-level courses in #7, above.)
Four half-course cross-listed courses may be counted towards the fulfillment of the degree (consult the Religion website for a list of eligible courses).
It is highly recommended that Religion Specialists who are interested in pursuing graduate training also complete two full years of a relevant foreign language. This should be discussed early in a student's program with the Associate Chair or other Religion professors.