(10 full courses or their equivalents, including at least one 400+level course)
2. INS210Y1/INS220Y1/(INS230H1, INS231H1)
3. INS300Y1 and INS301Y1/INS351Y1
4. INS390H1 and INS460H1
5. Four additional full-course equivalents from Group A (note: some of these courses have prerequisites)
6. One additional FCE from Group A or Group B below (note: some of these courses have prerequisites)
7. For numbers 5 and 6 above, 2 FCE's must be at the 300 level and .5 FCE at the fourth year level.
Note: A student who wishes to complete their program in four years should take at least two courses in Indigenous Studies each year for the first two years, for example, INS201Y1 and INS210Y1/INS220Y1/ INS230H1 and INS231H1 the first year; INS300Y1 and another 300 level course from ABS the second year; INS301Y1/INS351Y1 (offered in alternative years) and another 300 level course from INS the third year; and a four hundred level INS or JFP course; or one 400 level half course and one 300 level course in their final year.