(10.0 FCEs plus a disciplinary focus requiring 2.0-3.5 FCEs)
1. CSC108H1/CSC120H1/CSC121H1/CSC148H1, (MAT135H1, MAT136H1)/MAT137Y1/MAT157Y1.
2. Recommended: introductory course in disciplinary focus MAT223H1/MAT240H1. STA130H1 is also strongly recommended.
4. STA302H1, STA303H1, STA304H1/STA305H1, STA355H1, STA410H1, STA437H1, STA442H1, STA490Y1
5. 0.5 FCEs from STA 300+-level offerings
6. 1.0 FCEs from the following list: MAT224H1/MAT247H1, MAT244H1/MAT267H1 APM236H1/APM346H1/APM462H1 CSC148H1/CSC207H1
Students in the Applied Statistics Specialist program must complete at least one disciplinary focus.
To enrol in one or more focuses, students must first be enrolled in the Applied Statistics Specialist program. Enrolment instructions can be found on the Arts & Science Current Students program enrolment web site. Focuses can be chosen on ACORN after admission to the program, which begins in July.
Evolutionary Biology (3.5 FCE): BIO120H1, BIO130H1, BIO220H1; 1.5 FCE from HMB265H1/BIO260H1, EEB318H1, EEB323H1, EEB324H1, EEB325H1, EEB362H1, EHJ352H1; 0.5 FCE from EEB440H1, EEB455H1, EEB459H1, EEB460H1
* Students in the Applied Statistics specialist focus in Evolutionary Biology can request that HMB waive the co-requisite of BIO230H1 for HMB265H1 and that EEB waive the prerequisite of BIO230H1 for EEB460H1. These waivers will only be considered for students in the Applied Statistics specialist focus in Evolutionary Biology. All other pre- and co-requisites are required.